Protein isn't just something you find in foods like steak and peanut butter. Your body makes its own proteins to keep your bones‚ organs‚ muscles‚ and blood operating in good condition. In order to produce the variety of proteins it requires‚ your body needs amino acids.
You need to eat the right kinds of foods—namely‚ those that contain dietary protein—so your body can build these essential amino acids. However‚ your body is unable to produce some amino acids‚ such as lysine. Therefore‚ it’s important that you include sources of this vital amino acid in your diet. Lysine can help your body in many ways‚ such as:
- giving your body more energy
- supporting cardiovascular health
- helping your body absorb calcium‚ for strong bones and teeth
- fighting viral infections
High-protein foods‚ such as meat‚ cheese‚ eggs‚ beans‚ and nuts‚ are good sources of lysine. In today’s busy world‚ many people find that they need amino acid supplements‚ as well. Vitanica’s Lysine Extra™ provides 800 mg of L-lysine in two convenient capsules. Its unique blend of herbal ingredients gives your immune system additional support to make it more effective at fighting infections.
Other active ingredients that support the effectiveness of lysine include:
- St. John’s wort‚ which helps your body fight viral infections
- Lemon balm‚ which may support healing from benign cold sores
- Astragalus root‚ which stimulates your immune system and can help fight viruses
- Oregon grape root‚ which can help reduce inflammation and fight bacterial infections
- Myrrh gum‚ which causes your body to produce more white blood cells to fight infections and promote healing
In addition‚ it also provides vitamin C and zinc. Taking Lysine Extra™ also helps you avoid the uncomfortable symptoms associated with a deficiency in this amino acid‚ such as dizziness‚ fatigue‚ appetite loss‚ and nausea. Each bottle of Lysine Extra™ by Vitanica® contains 60 capsules. The recommended dose is two to three capsules daily‚ unless otherwise directed by your healthcare provider.
Vitanica® is committed to providing the best natural health supplements for women. It ensures that all of its products are made with organic herbs and extracts‚ and that they have been extensively tested for safety and effectiveness. Every Vitanica® product is also vegetarian.
Vitanica® Lysine Extra™
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.