What Is Yoni Steaming?
Yoni steaming, also known as vaginal steaming, is a popular method that uses the heat from recently brewed herbs to lightly saturate the exterior of a female's vagina to allow cleansing. In traditional medicine and several cultures all around the planet have been using this practice for centuries. It will enable a gentlewoman the opportunity to reconnect with her body and use herbal medicine to enhance her moon cycle and aids in the correction of numerous health concerns.
Benefits of Yoni Steaming
- A notable reduction in discomfort, bloating and fatigue associated with menses
- A reduction of the force of a woman's menstrual flow as well as reducing the chance of producing dark purple or brown discharge at the start of her menstrual cycle.
- Aids in the regulation or absence of menstrual cycles
- Supports the bodies ability to recreate by increasing fertility
- Speeds the healing and restoration of the reproductive system following the birth of a child.
- Aids in the repair of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar
- Supports hemorrhoid healing
How Does Yoni Steaming Work?
Menstrual cramps and infertility can derive from a build-up of uterine lining that did not shed in a previous cycle. The fibers around the uterine wall have to excessively when excess builds up in the uterine walls causing discomfort and tiredness.
These tissues are incredibly porous, which enables the bloodstream to absorb the oils released from the herbal steam. The herbal steam absorbed aids transdermally in the cleansing and repairing of reproductive organs, facilitating egg implantation and healing.
Yoni Fields Steam Bath
In a medium covered pot, pour 8 cups of water and 3 tablespoons dried herbs into the water. Bring water to a soft boil for 5 minutes, turn off, steep for 5 minutes with lid. Test the steam to ensure it is not too hot. Pour contents into the bowl you have a place in your toilet for steam bath, test the steam to make sure it is not too hot. Remove your underwear and sit on the seat above the steaming water with a sheet draped around your wait, making sure you are keeping in steam. Keep yourself warm as you are doing the steam and repeat with remaining steam bath.